Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fast English

A friend of mine is staring over my shoulder. Its funny, I'm typing so fast in English it amazes him. I'm not sure he understands. But I think he does because everyone just laughed.
This is computer class. Maybe we'll learn how to log on to the school website but mostly we just mess around on Facebook and the like. But its kinda hot and these Batik uniforms we where dont really help. Somehow they seem so thick and heavy. Mine is a little oversized making it baggy and loose but its still slightly unpleasant. No matter. Class will be over in a few.
There was a demonstration yesterday. Not so much a demonstration, just a huge crowd of angry students surrounding a single teacher in a circle. I'm not sure what it was about but friends told me it had something to do with them protesting the ridiculous amount of rules YPHB has. I also heard that it could have been because the teacher broke the Futsal ball.
Maaf maaf the bell already rang. I will try to finish.
Maaf lagi. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment