Wednesday, April 15, 2009

YES!

Hi, hello and welcome to Josh Kelety's blog of my up and coming Indonesian exchange experience. I don't have alot to say right now except for that I am a YES Abroad finalist and got one 35 full-ride scholarships to go to a Muslim-dominated country and study there for a year! Thank you to everyone who helped make that possible (such as last-minute teachers filling out last-minute teacher recommendation forms). It is very exciting news.
Oh, so for everyone who didn't know, I am a YES Student not AFS, despite the fact that YES works in partnership with AFS or something like that. I don't know the full details but I was told that I should refer to my self as a YES Abroad Student.

I'll write more when I feel inspired but here you are for now. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment